This page has been created to provide the latest information on all Northern California Fires in one place.
We hope that this helps our family, friends, and neighbors to stay safe and informed!
Links to Info on CA Fires:
- Cal Fires Map of all active fires in California with links to status updates: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1TOEFA857tOVxtewW1DH6neG1Sm0&hl=en&ll=38.154334658509526%2C-122.24367140000004&z=10
- Sonoma County Evacuation Map: http://sonomacounty.ca.gov/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=2147549541
- Santa Rosa Evacuation map: https://srcity.org/610/Emergency-Information
- Check for Road Closures Here: http://www.dot.ca.gov/cgi-bin/roads.cgi?roadnumber=37&submit=Search
- Air Quality Map (SF): https://airnow.gov/index.cfm?action=airnow.local_city&zipcode=94115&submit=Go
- Air Quality Map (CA): https://airnow.gov/index.cfm?action=airnow.local_state&stateid=5
Individual Fire Reports with info on containment:
Santa Rosa Fires:
- Tubbs Fire: http://www.fire.ca.gov/current_incidents/incidentdetails/Index/1867
Evacuation map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1vG-Oixi6K5kJPie3sOWPrQebhpc&ll=38.32034583602531%2C-122.45608216974449&z=10
- Atlas Fire: http://www.fire.ca.gov/current_incidents/incidentdetails/Index/1888
- Nuns Fire (Nuns / Adobe / Norbbom/ Pressley / Patrick Fires): http://www.fire.ca.gov/current_incidents/incidentdetails/Index/1868
Tahoe Area fires (Mostly Contained As Of 10/13/17):
- Table fire: https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/5638/
- Ice fire: https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/5642/
- Lobo fire: http://www.fire.ca.gov/current_incidents/incidentdetails/Index/1877
The above list was sent to us by John, a Sonoma county resident. This is his message :
” I compiled this list of links to direct sources of information on local fires and evacuation zones/routes in a quip doc, because it can be difficult and time-consuming to sort through all the information online. I can continue to add to this to include more areas etc. News and media outlets tend to have the best SEO and unfortunately often, the least up-to-date information. If there is any way you can help to spread the info or get it to the top of search listings, I think it would go a long way to help our family, friends, and neighbors to stay safe and informed!